Now Accepting New Patients
Our practice philosophy is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in Podiatry. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Scheduling and Cancellations:
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Rhinebeck, NY, so we have made Requesting An Appointment a simple process via our Website. If, for any reason you are unable keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
What to bring to your appointment:
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Website. Also, take some time to review our doctor page and familiarize yourself with the doctors of Rhinebeck Foot Care. Please remember to bring the following items to your appointment:
- Identification Card (Driver’s License)
- Insurance Card
- List of any medications
- Any relevant past medical records
- If necessary, referral from primary care physician
We look forward to your first visit.
When to arrive:
For new patients, we schedule your appointment 15 minutes in advance to allow adequate time for you to complete any necessary paperwork. If you would like to complete the paperwork prior to your visit, please click here to download our patient forms. Your initial visit may require up to 60 minutes, depending upon the nature of your problem.